Sunday, September 19, 2010

Margaritas & Park City...

This morning before we left the house Dimitri wanted me to make his hair look like "Stanford" from Battle Force 5.

So handsome!

While we were in Park City went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory where Dimitri wanted to try a chocolate covered marshmallow with sprinkles.

Then we went the the Baja Cantina for lunch. Dimitri and Cousin Austin toast with their Margaritas.

Dimitri was so excited to try his new drink.

Love this picture. I think it is safe to say he LOVED his strawberry margarita.

We were off to enjoy the Alpine Slide.

Mommy and Dimitri.

What is he thinking?

Could it be that it is a long way up or the leaves or starting to change?

Now he is starting to get excited!

Dimitri is ready to go! While we were in Park City his Aunt Angela paid for him to jump on the trampoline but I accidentally deleted the pictures because I was going to fast. Oops! But he had a great time!

I can't forget to mention his hibiscus tattoo. Dimitri wanted me to take a picture of after we got home because it is just like Matri's tattoo.

1 comment:

  1. that slide is CRAZY.... BUT, I'll do it for a margarita anytime!!

    ReplyDelete