Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Magnets...

Tonight the boys decorated Halloween magnets.

Zachary had the ghost.

Dimitri had a skull.

Dimitri was very excited to paint.

The boys hard at work.

Zachary kept telling me the ghost's eyes were yellow so he could see in the dark.

Very sweet!

Zachary's forced smile made me laugh every time I tried to take his picture.

Dimitri was focused.

Look at those eye lashes.

Ahh...the many faces of Zachary.

Now that's a perfect smile.

Every so often Zachary would just lay his head on Dimitri's shoulder... it was very sweet.

I asked Zachary how hold he was going to be after his birthday....look at his fingers...adorable!

Zachary is getting so big and more handsome every day.

I asked Zachary what do you say after the ghost says boo? AAHHHHHH!

Zachary's final product.

Dimitri's final product!
Both of the boys did a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment