Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Yiayia...

Yesterday, we went to the Olive Garden to celebrate Yiayia's birthday.

Handsome Zachary.

Two peas in a pod.
Mada and Zachary.
Sweet Dimitri.

Mommy and Bella.

Cara and Austin...so cute!

Papou Yanni coloring with Zachary.

I love this picture. I love the way Zachary is looking up at Yiayia while he her sings Happy Birthday.

Two amazing little boys!

Helping Yiayia blow out the candles.

After cake Zachary wanted to play Spiderman on my phone. As we celebrated Yiayia's birthday, I realized life is passing so fast. Dimitri will turn 5 years old this old, will be starting school and Zachary will be 4 years old...WOW! I was told to enjoy every moment, because you will never be able to turn back time. With the said, I am thankful for what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment